Subject: RE: [Leica] all round fun
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:56:21 -0700

Cool.
I particularly like the beach houses. Very strong image.
Cherry St is nicely done also.
I have been helping a friend of mine doing Quicktime VR's with her Ni**n
digital. 360 degrees can be fun.

Jay Burleson
"There is a thin line between coincidence and fate, my friend."
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/