Subject: RE: [Leica] Latest issue of Leica Fotografie sucks!
From: "Pascal" <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:14:27 +0200

Hi Tristan,

just finished leafing through issue 6/2001 in German. The portfolio on the
store mannequins is very boring indeed.

And the feature on "perspective" showcases an image of the Taj Mahal, taken
with a tele lens, but am I alone in thinking the subject is not fully
horizontal ? (in other words: bad perspective).

While portfolios are always a matter of personal taste, it is right to say
that this issue is very so-so in general. A nice portfolio by Rainer
Harscher on the Greek monasteries though.

The article on the 280/4.0 lens by Mark Brandenburgh was, however, full of
common places and hardly a test report compared to the high standards of
e.g. Erwin's reports.

Pascal

See my Leica pages at http://www.leicapages.com