Subject: [Leica] FS: Focomat IIC. $1200
From: Karledison@cs.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:03:37 EDT

I have a good Focomat IIC that I would like to sell.  It has the 95 and 60mm
Focotars.  Base board and easel are in good but not perfect shape. There are
some minor scuffs on the lamp housing and it still has the original cord,
which has some cracking in the covering. Overall not a bad user for a good
price.  $1200.

I DO NOT want to ship this enlarger. So please be prepared to pick it up in
Fremont, CA, located in the SF Bay Area.

Thanks

Karl