Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Rolleiflex 3003 information
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:57:09 -0300

on 17/8/01 9:00 PM, Akhil Lal at alal@duke.poly.edu wrote:

>> Does someone have information on this camera or a web
>> link.  If someone has experience with this camera or
>> has compared Zeiss vs Leica glass.  I have a project
>> im working on that requires multiple types of film.  I
>> rather not purchase more Hasselblad backs and just do
>> the project with 35mm.
>>
>> Mike Gil

I'd rather save my money or maybe would by thousands of hot dogs before
acquiring one of those Rolleis. I love the concept of that beautiful camera
but is a pain in the...you know.
The money you'd be saving for not buying extra Hasselblad mags. you'll waste
in buying these Rolleis like the 2000 or 3003 or...
I'd say that Rollei is TLR. And in second place the 6000 series but, again
120 film.
But, at last you have other choice for the Zeiss glasses: Contax bodies. RTS
II will fit well your job, I guess.

good luck

Pablo