Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG: R8
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:43:10 -0700

Felix wrote:
>>>  Isn't this but arrogance?<<<<<<<

Felix me old son,
Nope it comes from near 5 years of using R8's, three of them and nary a
break down nor twitch. Well OK, one little twitch, but nothing big time
compared to the many whiners who've done nothing but play in the store and
belittle a very fine camera.

And yep some of my buddies did have problems, but that's all behind them and
those that went with the R8 with replacements or extra serving to make it
right believe it to be one of the finest Leica SLR's made.

And if I didn't say what I said in the fashion I did there'd be all kinds of
whiners with the usual BS. :-) Arrogance? Not at all, just from someone
who's been on the LUG for close to 6 years and knows what to expect. ;-)
Thank you kindly.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant