Subject: [Leica] Not SonC's PAW
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:42:25 -0500

I seem to be on time with my Picture of the week schedule, but I could
not pass this one up in my efforts to document things in this world.
http://www.sonc.com./readthedirections.htm

I also was going through some old sailboat files and thought I'd share
those with you . . . various times in my life, cameras, films . . .
http://www.sonc.com/sail/

Regards.
SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones