Subject: [Leica] Week 33 - Gilbert
From: "Peter A. Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:28:05 -0700

Gilbert says:
>http://homepage.mac.com/~gilplant/picaweek/wk33.html
>Comments on or off-list welcome as always.

I LOVE this picture!  All I could think of was "Laurel and Hardy"
(updated and gender-neutral, of course).  Then I saw the "Ollie's" sign
in the background and I nearly fell off my chair laughing!

...And of course, all this was deliberate, right?  :-)

(For those unfamiliar with old American movies:  Stan Laurel and Oliver
Hardy were a famous comedy team.  Laurel was thin, Hardy was fat.)

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA