Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:21:18 +0200

It's interesting that anyone here would worry about paying $600 for the full
version of Photoshop when most of them have dropped 3-4 times as much for each
of several Leica lenses that they probably own, not to mention the camera
bodies.  You're likely to get more use out of Photoshop than out of any one lens
(unless you have only one lens).