Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:47:54 -0500

>I don't have a problem with people finding ways to reduce the cost of
>stuff that depreciates as rapidly as software does.  We're not all wealthy.
>
>Doug Herr

I don't have a problem with folks saving money either but to take the
role of VICTIM as if Adobe pulled something over on you because they sell
a lower price and lower capability software package is beyond all reason.

If you want the first class ride you have to pay for it. No one seems to
think the airlines are cheating them because they make you ride in coach
instead of first class when you buy a coach fare.

First class ticket = first class seating
Coach ticket = coach seating

Lets talk about anything else.

Henry