Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [Lieca] LUG and AOL
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:00:33 -0700

> why on earth would anyone actually use AOL ???

97 LUGgers use AOL, so I'm glad to hear of a solution to the "AOL 6 users are out of luck" problem.

I never travel anywhere without an AOL CD with me, and I have on occasion bought an expensive magazine in an odd country because it had an AOL CD packaged with it. There are AOL modems in almost every country of the world, and I can always get on the internet with AOL if my primary international access (iPass) is not working.