Subject: [Leica] Re: Problem subscribing
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:51:03

Around two weeks ago I stopped receiving LUG messages. It was a time when MS
introduced spam protection. I tried various things (i.e. subscribing and
unsubscribing), and I worked with BrianR to solve the issue. Everything was
OK on LUG site but not on hotmail. Finally I set up option “Safe list”,
where I specified LUG mail address as a safe one.
Vola! I have started to get LUG newsletter again.
There are quite number of different filters, priorities and options in
hotmail. Try set or change them.

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto