Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look
From: "ray tai" <jeslam88@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 04:51:25

Obsolesence is a relative term and with software the key is whether you need
your computer to interface with the outside world.  I know folks perfectly
happy with Photoshop 4 on old Mac LCs with UMax scanners but are their
Syquest disks still the medium of choice with output providers? No.  You may
be able to hold the variables constant within your own space if that is the
only space you require.

Ray