Subject: Re: [Leica] which camera body to select
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:07:57 -0800

>> From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
>> And I'd imagine due to the size of the R8, a chrome body with chrome lenses
>> would look like a big shining glob of metal in your face. And also looks big
>> time pro like, when that's the last thing you want to look like.
>> ted
>
>funny, back when i started getting into photography (late 70's), the
>amateur bodies were chrome and the professional cameras were all black.
>-rei

And about 20 years before that (and more), all the pro cameras were chrome.

Which begs the question:

Which came first: the chrome (chicken) or the black (egg)?

Guy

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] which camera body to select)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] which camera body to select)