Subject: [Leica] Leica gear to sell
From: Andrea Cucina <CucinaA@missouri.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:04:59 -0500

Hi to every LUG,
hope you are ready for a nice (though rainy at least here) week-end.
Since it is friday, I take advantage to let you knw i have all this Leica
(and for Leica) gear to sell.
You can contact me, at this e-address, or give me a call.
My phone number, in case you need, is (573) 882-8748 (work) or (573)
442-0634 (home)
Look forward to hearing from you,

Andrea

*****************************
Leica MR TELYT R 500 1:8
serial # 3160565 Made in Japan
MINT Glass: perfect; Body: perfect; Focusing: perfect
Comes with original hard case, front and back caps
(never used)
* * * *
Leica APO - MACRO - ELMARIT  R 100 f/2.8 E60
SERIAL # 3413913 made in Germany
MINT (new) Glass: perfect; Body:perfect; Focusing: perfect; Diaphragm: perfect
come with original soft case, back and front caps
(mounted on the camera maybe a couple of times only)
* * * * * * *
Leica ELPRO 1:2 - 1;1 for R 100/2.8 E60
Made in Germany serial # 16545
NEW (never used)
comes with original soft case, back cap and front screw cap
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tamron 35-105 2.8 MF sp asl + leica mount adaptall (with hard hood)
serial # 1000885
Mint no signs on glass or body
focusing: smooth and clear; diaphragms perfect
**********
Sigma MF 21-35 3.5-4.2 zoom II with metal hood
serial # 5152841
No signs on glass and body
pump works perfectly, focusing is smooth, diaphragms perfect
With original hard case, front and back caps
****************
Leica 50 1.4 Summilux
serial # 2953790
Mint
no signs on glass, no signs on body
focusing ans diaphragms smooth and perfect
comes with front cap and rear cap
***************************************
Leica DB R4
Exc
no serial #
needs resealing foams
with original hard case
*************************
Leica R4 mot electronic
minor signs of use
metering system does not work
serial # 1535168 (trade in as source of pieces for repair??)
******************************
Mamiya m645
very minor signs of use
serial # J40234
with AE meter finder
all working perfectly
focusing mirror - perfetc
only needs replacement of foam sealing
****************************
Mamiya Sekor-C 80 2.8
serial # 31535
Mint
Almost never used
glass is perfect, body is perfect, no signs at all, well focusing and
diaphragms smooth and perfect
Mamiya Sekor-C 150/4
serial # 16452
New
no signs on glass, no on body
focusing and diaphragms perfect and smooth
comes with original hard case, srew filetr, back cap