Subject: Re: [Leica] Bulbs & batteries for CEYOO
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:49:25 -0400

Here in the US the Radio Shack stores can order the battery- a 22.5 Volt
battery, catalog number 960-0437 at $6.99 in their catalog. The catalog
number indicates that it is available only through the www.radioshack.com
site, special order in the store or at 1-800-THE-SHACK. It is not a regular
stock item.
They even have the weird 4.5 volt battery for your old Polaroid cameras!!
Neat place!
Dan