Subject: [Leica] Re:M3 FT
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:27:44 -0700

I think I am ready to consider a trade of my M3 for an M6. I shoot mostly
transparency films and have decided I really need a meter. My M3 is in Ex+
condition, shows almost no internal wear signs, is a high number late model
#1,1xx,xxx with the quick-load modification. Recently I had the viewfinder
cleaned and shutter speeds checked (very accurate). It's a beauty in
unusually good condition.

I am interested in an  ex + condition reliable M6 for a trade. I'd much
prefer a deal in the San Francisco Bay area where we couls examine the goods
together.

Bill Lawlor
415 454-6486