Subject: Re: [Leica] Back to school
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:04:46 -0400

Nice stuff Don!  I especially like "Girls Just Gotta Have Fun".  I don't
know if I would have liked it better with more depth of field but its nice
as is.

The only technical comments I could make are that some of the others seem
contrasty on my monitor.  Also "Car Pool" looks grainy for XP-2.  Maybe
scanner artifacts?

Mike D