Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica brand Spotmeter for all RF cameras
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:38:10 +0200

"Of course I do, Félix...but as many jokers in here trying to find out new
ways to get more complexity I'm asking simeone to try to detach my
undetachable Biogon off the body...by the way, I wish I have such a lens
mounted on one of my M's... do you think I'll get some sort of Biogon/SWC to
M bay adapter ?
In the case I can't get it, I'll consider mounting a Fresnel at the SWC back
and use it as a rangefinder to set the distance in M lenses... more
accuracy, you know ?!

saludos"

Excuse me Pablo I am rather stupid and I didn't realize that you were not
seriously speaking. I use the SWC always with hyperfocal so that you don't
care with focus. The DOF is so big, closing to f:8,  that one has to be
carefully when you wish to photography something that is really close as you
forget, me at least, that you need to focuse. This CZ Biogon is one of the
best lenses   I have seen in my life and only my surprise to see the chromes
taken with the last Summicron 28 mm ASPH matches this idea. Maybe the last
one could be even better.

Kind regards, cariñosos saludos

Félix

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica brand Spotmeter for all RF cameras)