Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 34 - Gilbert
From: Gilbert Plantinga <gilplant@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:50:20 -0400

on 8/27/01 10:33 AM, SonC (Sonny Carter) at sonc@sonc.com wrote:

> Wow!  these guys don't believe in just handing out tracts, do they!
> Terrific shot, Gilbert.  I really like the inclusion of the woman in
> the flag shirt.  She seems to add tension to the picture, and I like
> all the detail.
>
> Regards,
> Sonny
> http;//www.sonc.com
>
> From: "Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@earthlink.net>
>
>> http://homepage.mac.com/~gilplant/picaweek/wk34.html
>>
>> Comments on or off-list welcome as always.

Thanks Sonny. These guys are out there in Times Square almost every time I
walk through, and I've probably shot them a hundred times or more. On one
occasion one of them asked me not to photograph them, but I fugure any
spectacle such as this is fair game - i.e. I couldn't care less! The only
thing that made this shot stand out was the woman with the flag shirt.

Gilbert