Subject: Re: [Leica] inside the case?
From: "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:45:39 -0500

Phil Stiles asked..
"My question, however, is about a similar case which I recently
acquired. Inside the top piece, (it would be just in front of the
winder, if closed) is a little loop, that looks like a place to stash
something small and thin. It's too small for a filter. Gold toothpick?
Any ideas?"

Phil,
  Is your case tall enough to accept the camera with  a light meter
attached to the shoe?
I have seen some cases with a diffuser for the meter stored in the top.
Perhaps this is what you have.
Tom Furlotte
Memphis TN USA

Replies: Reply from Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net> (Re: [Leica] inside the case?)