Subject: Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:11:59 -0400

First off, are you seriously suggesting that it is fair to compare a
Yashica 124G which costs how much, with a Hasselblad or Rollei?

Second, let's all get a grip here and consider how many of us take
"magnificent" photos that are going to suffer in major ways from being
shot with Yashica's? And how much worse are the Yashica's lenses from
the ancient Leica glass used by HCB to make many of his iconic images?
(I know, I know, it's Leica 'glow,' it's not Leica flare and blurr.) ;-)

B. D.