Subject: Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:14:36 -0700

If tools have no magic, then why have people been buried with them for
thousands of years? Also, since we talked about bokeh, with reference to
the image, how about kami with reference to inanimate objects, never
mind a gesture!

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica)