Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 .58 Questions
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:58:13 -0400

Hi, Neil - I ave both a .58 and .72. The .58 is lovely with the 35, and
ideal for the 28. However, the .72 is definitely better with the 50, and
is more than terrific with the 35. You can use a 28 on it with a finder,
although some claim they can use the 28 without a finder on the .72 - I
can't as I wear glasses, but you may be able to. You will definitely
need a finder with a 24 with either body. If you aren't going to get a
28 at some point, I'd opt for the .72...but it is a really personal
choice.

B. D.