Subject: [Leica] Re: 90mm f1.0 -was f/0.3 Noctilux
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:24:55 -0400

Hmmm?  For some reason this is my third try at posting this message to the LUG in the last 3&1/2 hours.  Here's hoping it gets through.
- -Rob

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> ([Leica] Re: 90mm f1.0 -was f/0.3 Noctilux)
Reply from "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 90mm f1.0 -was f/0.3 Noctilux)
Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (RE: [Leica] f/0.3 Noctilux)