Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux for Rabs
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:21:26 +0300

Well - probably it's the matter of pictures you desire to get (and it's
likely the film speed has to be taken into account as well) - of course,
Summaron JUST CAN'T provide the crispness of your 24/2.8, but the flare /
fuzzy effect you get IMHO can be pleasing to the eye. A-aaah; and it makes
the pictures look 50ies style.

Martin