Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:lightest possible travelling outfit
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:58:15 -0400

"John R. Fulton Jr." wrote:

> Hi Howard--
> It's not a matter of "how much outfit I can fit in" your bag. It's a
> matter of how much you can leave at home.
> Frankly, I don't know what some of that stuff is your talking about.
> If you're trying to go light, take your M6 , a 28 and a 50. That's
> all you really need.

Actually, John, that's all YOU need. But what you want or need really
has little to do with the shooting needs and preferences of someone
else. If I could take only one lense, it would be a 35. Two, would
probably be a 28 and 35. Three would probably be a 21, 28 and 35. Four
would be a 21, 28, 35 and 90. At five, I'd add the 50 you consider
essential. Different people have different shooting styles.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Re:lightest possible travelling outfit)
Message from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> ([Leica] Re:lightest possible travelling outfit)