Subject: [Leica] RE: I wish Leica would do this
From: "Deniz Saylan" <mail@denizsaylan.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:23:23 +0200

Hi Henning,

I saw already colored Leicas, and also in cobald blue. The is a camera store
in Köln, named Foto Gregor, they have all kinds of Leicas in all colors and
other surfaces, like e.g. serpant leather... but the store is a little bit
expensive, too.

Then there is that one guy, who makes the blackpaint Leicas. I guess he is
doing also other colors. go to www.rapidwinder.com and look out for links.

But, if you want to hear my humble opinion, I think it´s silly. what the
hell someone need a colored Leica? Then you can also go and take a Nikon F5!
That camera isn´t much noisier than a blue M6.

Deniz

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> ([Leica] RE: I wish Leica would do this)