Subject: Re: [Leica] travel to Greece.
From: "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:12:10 -0700

>I'm getting my air tickets to visit Greece in October.
>Any Lug members' advice would be appreciated. Ed

A quote that a friend of mine made prior to my first visit to Greece
in 1955, he said when he visited Greece he felt as though he had come
home. In the cultural sense I have always felt this way myself.

One sad fact is that one can no longer wander among many of the
sites. Now it is stay on the marked path. I have wonderful shots of
myself in places that I can  no longer get within a 100 feet of.

My favorite place? The navel of the known world, Delphi.

Enjoy your visit.

Michael