Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:05:31 -0400

Great advice Sal...But there is one thing here that points up the
difficulty of attempting to have anyone else " tell us how to..."

You suggest using the Brady bags, which are styled after Billinghams, as
a way to avoid standing out...Others on the list advise avoiding
Billinghams - and, therefore Brady's - as a way to avoid standing
out....go figure...:-)

B. D.