Subject: [Leica] GOODTIMES is back in town !
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 08:07:53 EDT

Hello dear group .
I'm back from a wonderfull trip in GOOSE BAY , Labrador .
I have lived my last mission with my AWACS unit , and I
can tell you that it was not great , but huge !

I was flying every other day so I had plenty of spare time
to shoot the area with my Leica and 3E .

I also had the opportunity to perform a very very low altitude
fly on a Transall plane ( when I say very very low , I mean
really a scary flight , following the ground at 50 feet ) .

I made around 30 rolls of Elite chrome 100 , KC 64 and Tmax .

The poeple in this area is very friendly and doesn't bother beeing
photgraphed .
The black flies were also very sticky , but 97 % DEET repellent
kept them away .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] GOODTIMES is back in town !)