Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening?
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 22:40:46 +0200

The Billingham looks "expensive" when it's new, then, after a while it
starts to look "used" and "cheap"... 2 of my Billinghams look so "cheap"
they even have holes at the edges and the leather straps ripped off. Nobody
wants to steal my Billinghams.... Anyway in third world countries hardly
anyone knows about Leica or Billingham.

I've travelled a lot, but had my gear stolen only once, here in Paris. And
only because I was so tired, I doze off in the metro...

Tarek