Subject: [Leica] lowepro omni sport (was: how much...803)
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 13:18:09 -0400 (EDT)

i recently got a lowepro omni sport.  it doesn't have the cachet of some
of the other leica favorites, but its got a few tricks of its own.

it's a little bag, of relatively flat proportions.  the neat feature
about this bag is that the body can be removed very quickly and easily
from the top, or the entire side can be opened up for access to the
other compartments.  it also has a hide-away belt.  there's an optional
hard-case shell available.

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/bySeries/omni.htm#

it can carry one m6 with noctilux attached, a 90 summicron, 35 summilux
and 21 elmarit with hood and VF, plus filters for all the above, mechanical
self-timer, flash, a few rolls of film.

about 50 bucks at B&H.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] lowepro omni sport (was: how much...803))