Subject: Re: [Leica] Printer Advice Sought
From: Sam Urdank <unitstills@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 13:49:30 -0700

on 9/2/01 2:23 PM, Guy Bennett at gbennett@lainet.com wrote:

> Digitally minded Luggers,
>
> Which printer would you recommend for basic, all-around, happy-snap-type
> pictures?

I am using an Epson Stylus Photo 875DC.  I bought it in Dec. 2000 from
Outpost.com  for $160.00.  It is a 1440 X 720 dpi, six color photo printer.
Based on your post, I would say it is just what you need.  You may have to
seek out the current model version, and it may be priced a bit higher than
$160.00.  But, I would say no more that $299.00.  And at that price,  it's
still a good deal.  Check it out at Epson .com.

Sam Urdank
Los Angeles, Ca