Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 19:57:58 -0700

Hi George,

No offence lad.

But I think you'll do much better with a real lens and sell the pin hole for
a profit or use it for straining orange juice! ;-)

It wouldn't and doesn't matter whose building it is or how beautiful it
might be or what you think of the rendering,  it isn't worth the time you
put into making the exposure. Certainly when you are showing this to people
who use the finest glass in the world for picture taking.

There maybe others who get wet knickers with excitement over your efforts,
but sorry mate it doesn't prove anything to me other than one forget the pin
hole and go for a real lens.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant