Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 12:04:24 -0700

I realize you are instigating again, BUT the assumption that menial workers
that do work that most wouldn't touch but couldn't live without
=poor=dim-witted=thief is not only elitist but classist and has overtones of
racism. I'm with Kyle. Knock it off.

trish
ternahan@gentlelens.net

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)