Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:58:10 +0200

Mark writes:

> But on the other hand When your livelihood depends
> on having a camera available at all times you are
> not going to have only one camera. You are going to
> have a backup or two or three.

You're also going to buy equipment that you can get serviced.  Buying multiple
cameras--even if you can justify the expense--is not a substitute for this.

> I wonder which pros in the world decided against
> Leica because of a lack of loaner cameras?

If I depended on my cameras for my livelihood, I certainly would.  This has
already occurred to me, in fact.  For revenue-generating work, I'll generally
use my Nikons, unless I have no deadlines to meet.

Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)