Subject: RE: [Leica] dim witted
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:04:23 -0400

> I agree absolutely. It's not what Anthony says that is important,
> but why we
> react to it the way we do.
>
> Tarek

Are you sure you're not Anthony?  Even talking about this "guy" (not my
first choice of words) is equally as instigative as trying to talk with him.
By your absurd logic, I can stand in the middle of a church (or Kindergarten
class) and shout obscenities, and tell people that "I am being entirely
appropriate, it is for them to see why you react so"?

I'm sorry, but inappropriate behavior is just that, inappropriate behavior.
Instigating people (in this forum) IS inappropriate.  If his discussion was
genuine, and he has more or less admitted it is not, that it is to
instigate, that would be a different story.  He probably belongs to a dog
lovers mailing list, posting "cats are smarter than dogs" and insists that
people explain their position ad nauseum.