Subject: RE: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 23:09:40 -0400

sONC,
I completely agree with you.  not all janitors are thieves or poor people
are thieves also not having leica.  I have 2 leicas now.  one is M6TTL and
another is an R8.  I am not a doctor, not a lawyer, or any business man at
all or professional photographer (i wish one day i would be) but i still own
leica stuff.

It is just depend on how personality of each person to be a thieves instead
of all poor people or not intelligence.

My parents use to work really hard as an assembler and janitor to support me
4 years in college (for my room and board + extra money for books and food)
and they never still anything from anyone.  nor they are not intelligence.
both of my parents are very educated people.  they could not get a job in US
because when they came to US, they already old.  instead of go school again
and fight so hard for more book to retake the degree, they sacrify
themselves for me and my sisters in order we young kids has a better future.
Not all poor people are thieves or not intelligence or not own a leica.  or
LEICA ARE OWN BY HIGH CLASS OR WHAT EVER.  IT IS JUST A BEAUTIFUL TOOL FOR
SOME ONE WHO LIKE IT.
Olivier