Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: rtansa@singnet.com.sg
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 14:50:28 +0800 (SGT)

Regarding the posting by "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>,
I would like to say that I am one of the 1200 odd people
who are members on the list. I seldom post anything, maybe
this is my 3rd posting.

I am an amateur, use my Leica's whenever I can at home and
when I travel.

I get alot of value by way of information and
just 'encouragement' reading from the list, but more
importantly, I dont get any value from reading Mr
Mxsmanic's postings, and sometimes find them provocative in
the negative way.

Roland
Is alright to what u feel, but we can always put it in a
nice and acceptable way, taking care of the reader's
feelings but putting our point across.