Subject: Re: [Leica] SL focusing screens
From: "Guna Sengalrayan" <gunas@consortio.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:39:28 +0800

John,

I tried emailing you directly at your email address but it bounced after
trying for 5 days. Is your email address correct? "jbcollier@powersurfr.com"

You might want to contact Sherry as she did have one to offer me a couple of
months back, an SL2 screen. These screens are quite expensive..it was
something like $240 ea.

Another option would be to get in touch with Bill Maxwell. He will be able
to make one for less. I've contacted Bill to get some SL screens made.

bests,
guna