Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: Barney Quinn <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 06:17:07 -0400

If this is how you feel then perhaps it would be best if you left.

Barney

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Message from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)