Subject: [Leica] [LEICA] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:22:24 -0500

I bought my Leica M42, 35mm f 2 summicron, 90mm summicron, V35 enlarger when
I was the poorest guy in the world.  I was making under $10,000 a year at
the time and had to take out a loan to buy the stuff.  Still have all the
stuff, long since paid for! :)  I don't make megagobs of dough today, but
still would do the same maniac movents again to get the gear.

It was a good investment that I still use to this day.

gck