Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Kodak at one time beat Leica in terms of lens quality???
From: "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:56:45 -0400

rei,

I am no expert in this (or any other, for that matter) area. I do have a
medallist. Mostly it lives in my camera closet. It's a brick. A lot of
guys, if I remember properly, used it to cover WW II. This camera is
capable of producing wonderful results. Newer cameras are easier to use,
and may have faster lenses, but his old classic, IMHO, can still deliver
the mail.

Barney