Subject: RE: [Leica] lower class pros using leicas?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:44:57 -0400

> > Actually they don't ask for proof of income, but for
> > proof of publication, exhibition, work, etc.
>
> How much publication, over what period?  Would a single publication in a
> magazine do?  Or on a Web site?

M U S T   R E S I S T . . . B A I T . . . M U S T   R E S I S T . . .  B A I
T . . .

If anyone provides an answer to this, there will be follow-up questions
asking the precise source of the information, from whom did you get the
information, name, birth date, shoe size, what date and time...etc. etc.
Anything, anything, to sink the hook in deeper....deeper...

Replies: Reply from "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] lower class pros using leicas?)