Subject: [Leica] Re:Did Kodak at one time beat Leica in terms of lens quality???
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 18:43:19 -0400

on 9/4/01 3:50 PM

> Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com> wrote
 Did Kodak at one time beat Leica in terms of lens quality???

I don't know much about Ektras--from what I read, keeping one in working
condition may be so difficult that the quality of the glass is irrelevant.
However, the 100mm f3.5 Ektar on my Medalist II is FANTASTIC. The 100 mm
f4.5 Projection Ektar I use to print the 6 X 9  Medalist negs. is also a
terrific performer.

Bob Marvin