Subject: [Leica] really big bellows oh what to do
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 22:22:57 -0400

In my mad delete frenzy this weekend I inadvertently sent to oblivion a post
regarding uses for a relatively large bellows.  The folks at the below URL
co-sponsor the giant camera event held annually.  They have the expertise
but more importantly the parts and contacts to put together a lens board and
back.   Their site is weak but they do answer e-mails and the phone.  Yes,
they are an Atlanta based company and have been quite fair in their
dealings.

www.qualitycamera.com

Alternatively, Ken Ruth  at photography on bald mountain could probably
codger up something really unique.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com