Subject: [Leica] SHops in HK
From: "Roland Tan" <roland.tan@d1.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:38:29 +0800

I live in Singapore and travel to HK very often.

I buy from Cameron Photo, Mr CHin, his shop is at Hyatt Regency Kowloon. Ask
the desk there and they will pointyou.
His neighbour is Francseco Photo, they sell used Leica. Mr CHin has good
prices.

Across the road from the Hyatt, there are shops at Tin Lung Archade, and
along Kimberly Road, selling used Leica. ASk around. In fact I have the
addess of Cameron here, and u may mention that ROland Tan from SIngapore,
sent you. I believe our Dr Yao goes there too.

Cameron Photo
Shop No G35A, Hyatt Regency Hotel
16 Lock Road, Kowloon
Tel: 23691063