Subject: RE: [Leica] SHops in HK
From: "WL, Huang Wen Li" <WL.Huang@corp.sunday.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:41:41 +0800

Hi Tarek,

Welcome to Hong Kong.

You may visit the shop "Keung Kee" in Far East Arcade, Middle Road (near
Middle Road Post Office).  It is the second big whoelsaler of grey market
Leica & Rollei products.  The largest one is Cameron Photo, but sometimes
Chin's price is not good as Keung Kee.  Keung Kee is very close to Cameron
Photo, therefore you can check the price first.  However, Keung Kee accepts
cash only, no credit card.

For second hand product, you may visit Shogun Trading Company, address is
"Shop AR 215, 1/F., Princess Shopping Plaze, Hotel Miramar, 118-130 Nathan
Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon", phone no. is 2311-1688 or 2384-1968.  Price is
not bad.  Never buy second hand leica stuff from shops in Tung Ying
Building, their prices are 80-90% of new one.  David Chan is terrible too,
they sell second hand stuffs at price higher than new one!

I seldom buy stuffs from Stanley street, except filters & films, because
their leica stuffs prices are very high.... too bad :(

There is a link for your reference

http://www.npc.org.hk/old/eng/address.html

If you have any question, just email me :)

Iceman