Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux for Rabs
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:30:32 +0300

Thank-you!!!
Pity I'm not sure if they sell the stuff in my neigbourhood shops.   :-(
But then I asked it just to be on the safe side - just in case . . .    ;-)

I'm glad to know what to look after!

Martin

> OH,
> please share it - how to patch such holes!

I'm not sure what others may have done.

But I patched a tiny pin hole in the shutter curtain of one of my
M6's with a hardware store product called "RubberizeIt!". I keep
this stuff around for all sorts of projects and solutions.

I put a tiny amount of the the product on a Qtip and lightly
touched it to the pin hole in the shudder curtain. I did this on
both sides of the curtain. And have been shooting with the camera
for about 3 years since the repair (2 or 3 rolls a week -
average). No problems.

George