Subject: Re: [Leica] practical question - or should it be saved for Friday?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:29:43 -0600

1) Around $80 to $100US a lens if they are two cam lenses. Single cam lenses
cost significantly more to convert to 3-cam. They will still work on the SL
after the conversion.

2) Check under completed auctions at "the auction place that dare not say
its name" for current prices.

3) Check the previously posted URL for a review of the 90/2. All versions of
the  90/2R have the same optical formula.

John Collier